CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring

After several beautiful days, it snowed today. Zach had a fever and slept for 3 hours and I pouted being cooped up in the house. I know that is just the way spring weather is and I will probably be complaining again when it is a hundred degrees outside but I am ready for the warm weather to stay.





It made me feel a little better to look at these photos taken a little over a year ago. Those tulips across the street are going to bloom again soon, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very sad about the snow yesterday also! We went to Wheeler Farm thinking it was going to be warm, and boy were we freezing!

Steve said...

Yes, Spring is in the air. Let winter go and be gone. Andy, when are going biking?

Megan said...

Katie,

I am so glad I have your blog, now we can keep tabs on your family while we are away.

Thanks for Saturday!

Megan

Jennie said...

Hey, that's our old red bud tree...I love it! Thanks for including it in the picture. And yes, the tulips will bloom soon!

Katie said...

Jennie, Unfortunately that branch of your old red bud tree is gone... Dave did some hefty pruning a couple of weeks ago. It is still a beautiful tree, we just won't be able to get a picture of it at that angle anymore!