CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Evolution of a Baby

I admit that I love to dress Hazel up. I am sad she is growing out of this dress. I bought it on my first shopping trip after I found out we were having a girl.
Hazel discovered her thumb on the 4th of July. She hasn't removed it from her mouth since... and she sure has been sleeping well!
Hazel was happy to be 3 months old (unbelievable!!) in this picture. And yes, she is flipping off the camera. We noticed she does that...

Zachary is learning to take pictures...He took this of Hazel at 2 1/2 months.

Hazel is showing us her usual happy face at her baby blessing. Two months old already!

Oh, poor Hazel. She had the worste baby acne at six weeks. Didn't take too many pictures for a couple of weeks while she cleared up.

Hazel is having some daddy-daughter bonding time with her dad at 4 weeks.

This picture is Hazel at 10 days, on Easter. She was "due" the day after Easter.This is Hazel a few minutes after she was born. She had chubby cheeks from the beginning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, Katie! I love how happy she looks. I agree- that is a really cute brown dress you got her.

Staten's said...

Your kids are so cute! Isn't it fun trying to keep one pair of clothes clean. I went through that with Kayla when she was 3. Hope to see you guys at our class reunion next week.

Unknown said...

She is so precious! What a sweet family you have.